CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFO & RESOURCES
ABC New Orleans/Bayou classes are suspended until further notice.
Information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be issued at a rapid pace. In order to stay up to date and access accurate information, employers are encouraged to utilize the below links.
ABC National is hosting the following webinar series on Coronavirus:
- May 12th, 2:00pm (CDT): Safety Technology: Innovative Tools to Create a Safer Jobsite During COVID-19 and Beyond (register now)
- May 13th, 2:00pm (CDT): COVID-19 and the State of the Surety and Subcontractor Default Insurance Markets (register now)
- May 18th, 2:00pm (CDT): Did You Pause Business Development Due to COVID-19? Here's How to Restart. (register now)
- FranklinCovey Webinar Series – Bringing Practical Principles to the Pandemic
- May 19th, Noon (CDT): Session 1: An Overview of the 7 Habits — Being Proactive in a Time of Crisis (register now)
- May 19th, 3:00pm (CDT): Session 2: Utilizing “Beginning With the End in Mind” and “Putting First Things First” Habits to Focus Your Organization on Reopening (register now)
- May 21st, Noon (CDT): Session 3: Using a “Win-Win” and Synergistic Approach to Deliver Projects Safely in a Pandemic Environment (register now)
- May 21st, 3:00pm (CDT): Session 4: Creating Focus in a Crisis (register now)
- May 20th, 2:00pm (CDT): COVID-19, Construction and Regional Economic Recovery: Where are we and where are we headed? (register now)
Find in the archive - (https://abc.org/academy)
- Understanding and Managing Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness
- COVID-19 and Its Relationship to the 2020 Safety Performance Report's Eight Leading Indicators
- Understanding PPP Loan Borrower Risks Before the May 7 Deadline to Decide to Keep or Return Loan Funds
- How to Maximize Your Use of FindContractors.com
- Construction Shut-downs: Technology to Secure your Jobsite
- The Impact of New ANSI Standards: What you Need to Know and Do...Now!
- What have C-Suite Leaders Learned During the Pandemic?
- Planning for Project Shutdown and Remobilization During the Pandemic and Beyond
- Preventing Cyberattacks that Target your Remote Workforce
- Protecting your Company and Remote Workforce from Cyberthreats
- ABC National Government Affairs Team Insights on COVID-19
- COVID-19 and OSHA Compliance
- Addressing Employee Mental Health During the Pandemic and Beyond
- Technology can Help ABC Contractors as Coronavirus Disrupts the Industry
- Communicating in the COVID-19 Crisis and Beyond - Don't Let 30 Years of Hard Work Get Destroyed in 30 Days
- New Federal Paid Leave and Stimulus Laws and the Impact of the COVID-19 Virus on the Construction Workplace
- Construction Employer Responsibilities and OSHA Compliance During the Coronavirus Emergency
- The Economy in the Time of Coronavirus: The Near- and Longer-term Outlooks for the Economy and the Markets
- Contract Issues and the Coronavirus
- Practical Issues for Employers in Navigating the New Federal Emergency Paid FMLA and Sick Leave Mandates
- COVID-19 and Its Impact on Jobsite Health and Safety
- Navigating COVID-19 From the C-Suite Leader's Perspective
- Insights and Strategies to Help Contractors Respond to COVVID-19
- Coronavirus Impacts on HR and Employee Benefits
- Contractors and Supply Chain Partners: Thinking and Delivering Win-Win Supply Chains
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for more information on the coronavirus, including the resources below:
Visit ABC general counsel Littler Mendelson’s coronavirus webpage, which includes the resources below:
Visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) website for additional employer resources:
Visit the Occupational Safety and Health Administration website for interim guidance on preventing exposures and infection:
ABC Insurance Trust Recommends:
- Educating employees on what is known about the virus including transmission and prevention.
- Establishing a written communicable illness policy and response plan.
- Allowing employees flexible work options to help prevent the spread of illness in the workplace.