CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFO & RESOURCES
Information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be issued at a rapid pace. In order to stay up to date and access accurate information, employers are encouraged to utilize the below links.
ABC National is hosting the following webinar series on Coronavirus:
- Tuesday, August 11th at 2:00pm CDT: Culture, Diversity and Innovation (register today)
- Wednesday, August 12th at 2:00pm CDT: Six Months In, What Is the Trajectory of Construction's Recovery from COVID-19? (register now)
- Tuesday, August 25th at 2:00pm CDT: Jobsite of the Future (register now)
- Wednesday, August 26th at 2:00pm CDT: Insights on the Construction Supply Chain (register now)
Find in the archive - (https://abc.org/academy)
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Surety Industry — What Contractors Need to Know
- The Next Normal: Preparing Our Workplaces and Workforces for the "Return to Work"
- Cybersecurity Health and Compliance: Cybersecurity Best Practices in Commercial Businesses and Government Contracting
- Changes on the Horizon for Multifamily Housing Post-COVID-19
- Littler's Friday Webinar Series: COVID-19 in the Workplace - Recent Developments and Compliance Challenges
- Paycheck Protection Program: Navigating the Latest Modifications
- Coaching Through a Crisis: Solving Employee Issues in Real Time
- COVID-19 Best Practices From Chapter Safety Professionals
- Littler's Friday Webinar Series: COVID-19 in the Workplace — Recent Developments and Compliance Challenges
- 2020 Mid-year Construction Economic Forecast
- Construction and Regional Economic Recovery: Where are we and where are we headed?
- FranklinCovey Webinar Series – Bringing Practical Principles to the Pandemic
- Session 1: An Overview of the 7 Habits — Being Proactive in a Time of Crisis
- Session 2: Utilizing “Beginning With the End in Mind” and “Putting First Things First” Habits to Focus Your Organization on Reopening
- Session 3: Using a “Win-Win” and Synergistic Approach to Deliver Projects Safely in a Pandemic Environment
- Session 4: Creating Focus in a Crisis
- Did You Pause Business Development Due to COVID-19? Here's How to Restart.
- COVID-19 and the State of the Surety and Subcontractor Default Insurance Markets
- Safety Technology: Innovative Tools to Create a Safer Jobsite During COVID-19 and Beyond
- Understanding and Managing Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness
- COVID-19 and Its Relationship to the 2020 Safety Performance Report's Eight Leading Indicators
- Understanding PPP Loan Borrower Risks Before the May 7 Deadline to Decide to Keep or Return Loan Funds
- How to Maximize Your Use of FindContractors.com
- Construction Shut-downs: Technology to Secure your Jobsite
- The Impact of New ANSI Standards: What you Need to Know and Do...Now!
- What have C-Suite Leaders Learned During the Pandemic?
- Planning for Project Shutdown and Remobilization During the Pandemic and Beyond
- Preventing Cyberattacks that Target your Remote Workforce
- Protecting your Company and Remote Workforce from Cyberthreats
- ABC National Government Affairs Team Insights on COVID-19
- COVID-19 and OSHA Compliance
- Addressing Employee Mental Health During the Pandemic and Beyond
- Technology can Help ABC Contractors as Coronavirus Disrupts the Industry
- Communicating in the COVID-19 Crisis and Beyond - Don't Let 30 Years of Hard Work Get Destroyed in 30 Days
- New Federal Paid Leave and Stimulus Laws and the Impact of the COVID-19 Virus on the Construction Workplace
- Construction Employer Responsibilities and OSHA Compliance During the Coronavirus Emergency
- The Economy in the Time of Coronavirus: The Near- and Longer-term Outlooks for the Economy and the Markets
- Contract Issues and the Coronavirus
- Practical Issues for Employers in Navigating the New Federal Emergency Paid FMLA and Sick Leave Mandates
- COVID-19 and Its Impact on Jobsite Health and Safety
- Navigating COVID-19 From the C-Suite Leader's Perspective
- Insights and Strategies to Help Contractors Respond to COVVID-19
- Coronavirus Impacts on HR and Employee Benefits
- Contractors and Supply Chain Partners: Thinking and Delivering Win-Win Supply Chains
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for more information on the coronavirus, including the resources below:
Visit ABC general counsel Littler Mendelson’s coronavirus webpage, which includes the resources below:
Visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) website for additional employer resources:
Visit the Occupational Safety and Health Administration website for interim guidance on preventing exposures and infection:
ABC Insurance Trust Recommends:
- Educating employees on what is known about the virus including transmission and prevention.
- Establishing a written communicable illness policy and response plan.
- Allowing employees flexible work options to help prevent the spread of illness in the workplace.